IT/Digital Senior Project Manager - Up to 75k - Immediate start
My client is a leading boutique fashion retailer based in London and they require a Senior IT PM to join there expanding team.
This role will cover core IT systems and ecommerce. They are undertaking a variety of technology projects, from initiation, through to handover. The right candidate needs to be confident in order to challenge the development processes currently in place and offer new ideas and improvements. This will cover B&M, WMS and Back office systems as well as improvements in eCommerce, Digital, Mobile, Mobile App development and Social Media channels.
Client is looking for individuals with:
- Experience in e-Commerce, Buying & Merchandising, WMS, Back Office, Data, Middleware, ERP, Infrastructure project management.
- Experience in hands-on delivery of projects and business change.
- A good platform, systems and application, technical knowledge as well as that of IT network servers and systems.
- Experience in e-Commerce project management
- Proven track record for delivery in fast paced environments
- Experience of working Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in managing and getting the best delivery from 3rd parties
- Solid knowledge of IT development life cycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with all members of a business
- Excellent organisational and goal setting skills
This role will lead projects within the IT/E-Commerce space and you must be able to develop and maintain project plans and all associated project and communications.
If you would like to be part of this the send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 405 5953 for more details!