- Execute industry standard project management methodologies.
- Manage and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Able to gather, structure and track information across multiple projects with precision.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Assist and montiere training of all project staff
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders.
- Act as communicator for the team to communicate the aims, goals and objectives of the team to the business and in turn capture the needs and requirements of the business to communicate to the team.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the team.
Candidate must have proven experience delivering projects within insurance industry.