For an international FinTech company based in Munich we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in product management for FinTech and Payments, as well as knowledge of integrated payment & card issuing services, e-wallets and online & mobile, cross-border payments and remittances.
- Manage the entire process of payment services, from strategy to product launch
- Manage prioritisation of the payment services roadmap and strategy, assessing partner and business potential, legal/regulatory needs, market/tech/channels requirements, and effort
- Regularly conduct and publish market intelligence and competitive analysis on your product and business area
- Drive product requirements by collecting, analysing and prioritising market insights and partner requirements. You internalise new products and technologies and adjust them to your products’ needs in order to build the best offering for B2B partners and B2C users alike
- Create product specifications for complex products and features, processes and tools, using the right format for the product being built, from classic specifications (business case, scope document, PRD, dependency checklist) to more agile discovery (prototyping, epics, user stories etc.) in Scrum
- Work closely with the development, Quality Assurance and operational teams to ensure the timely and flawless delivery of product releases
- Develop and monitor the KPIs of your products to improve future product performance or use for instant problem solving.
- 2+ years experience in product management as well as requirements analysis experience.
- Experience in formulating end-to-end requirements, and have worked with development teams to get products launched, in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Strong subject matter knowledge in e-commerce, including payment processing and issuing, its business models, main players and alternative payment methods
- Knowledge of requirements engineering tools, user testing and other product work, such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Balsamiq, Jira, bugzilla, wiki, slack, and Business Intelligence tools such as Pentaho
- Ability to clearly communicate products & features, and to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - complete fluency in English, German would be advantageous
- Basic technical understanding of technologies like HTTP, SSL, Hashing, CSV, XML, JSON, SQL, and encodings, and basic programming skills are a plus
- A university degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or a technical field is a plus
For consideration please send us your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.