Senior Oracle MDM Consultant - Retail - £500-600p/day - Hampshire
My client requires an experienced senior consultant with significant in-depth knowledge and hands-on implementation experience of OCH to support them through a large change piece. The role paps up to 75k plus a very generous package.
Experience and Background:
* Operates as THE point of contact for OCH across the company.
* Understands the technical detail of OCH but is able to talk in business terms to non-technical stakeholders.
* Maintains an in-depth knowledge of OCH, and provides expert advice regarding its application.
* Takes responsibility for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required. Maintains links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing OCH to implementation.
* Utilises business experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
* Engages, challenges and influences key stakeholders at all levels, communicating direction and change, providing overview of activities / updates where necessary
* Influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of OCH. Builds appropriate and effective business relationships. Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work
* Manage and develop other OCH consultants
If you think this is you - contact me directly on 0203 405 3519 or email@example.com for more details