Senior Manager / Director - Financial Services (m/w)
As Senior Manager / Director (m/f) you will play a key role in helping our clients to drive innovative strategies to improve business performance and manage risk. You will be the primary interface for our clients, structuring and planning engagements, developing relationships and managing delivery teams. Typical engagements include roadmap planning, competitive edge analysis, operational process improvement, vendor selection and change management.
- Structure and price complex client engagements and monitor financial performance.
- Develop business strategy and vision for the client and participate in making key investment and operational decisions regarding the operations and structure of the business.
- Develop and present solutions and recommendations.
- Lead financial analysis and business case development.
- Manage large programs of work with projected timelines, budgets, performance, revenue and quality standards.
- Oversee the architecture and configuration of the Murex solution.
- Gather and translate business requirements for Murex solution design to support the different product classes from deal capture through settlements.
- Liaise with the different Murex business and technical stakeholders to ensure successful solution configuration.
- Lead research, data collection and market/competitor analysis.
- Lead customer/vendor analysis, and client interviews and workshops.
- Guide, mentor and grow business consultants.
- Lead business development activities and manage senior client relationships.
- Partner the sales team with pre-sales/sales activities and deal negotiations
- Drive growth within the practice via thought leadership, mentoring & hiring of consultants and development of new conceptual frameworks and analytical approaches.
- Very deep experience in a consulting firm or similar client-facing role.
- Very deep industry experience in Capital Markets trading across multiple asset classes as well as delivering full lifecycle systems implementation in Capital Markets trading environment.
- Strong business analysis and configuration experience with Murex.
- Understanding of the business concepts and capabilities of the Murex product.
- Able to create business processes, functional designs and requirements for a Murex implementation or upgrade.
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions.
- Very deep experience leading process improvement, comparative analysis and change management projects using a variety of formalized tools and methodologies with an understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience mentoring and growing people.
- Very deep experience planning multiple large projects, managing time, resources, priorities and goal achievement.
- Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and business cases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to meet revenue targets (direct or indirect)
- Openness to travel and work at client offices.
- Fluent written and spoken German language skills
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or MS degree in related field preferred.