The company is seeking a person with experience to fill a Senior Knowledge Analyst inhouse position in the Strategy Practice Area (SPA).
You will support the SPA through research requests, providing analysis to drive insights into specific client issues and assisting consultants with specific problems. Primarly you will be focused on the Innovation Analytics topic (encompassing Intellectual Property and Network Analytics), though you will provide broader support to the SPA.
You will also interact with local and international teams and use an extensive collection of internal and external information resources and tools to analyze and filter, package and deliver information to teams. You will manage strategic analysis projects (under the guidance of senior consultants and analysts too).
Your job responsibilities:
- Working with case (and proposal) teams to identify and address critical knowledge needs
- Providing customized knowledge for client work, preparation of accurate and well developed documents and charts
- Execution and coordination of complex research and analysis requests across regions (with focus on IP and networks, benchmarking, usage of practice proprietary tools, conducting IP or networks related research)
- Delivering analysis and insights to case team (with guidance from senior team members)
- Working with Data and Research team to ensure that requests for expertise are addressed and appropriate research is delivered
- Collection and analyze with consultants case team learning & inputs into new knowledge products
- Build/update new sector-related customized knowledge products and work with topic/sector teams
- Writing abstracts and PA documents and controlling databases' consistency
- Participation in efforts to further develop relevant tools and methodologies
- Contribution to content development around topics and sectors (for PA meetings & trainings)
- Collaboration on SPA intellectual capital development
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your CV und discuss any further questions.
Contact details: Esra Oezacar, email@example.com
DL: 089 2109 3901
Ref: 7011 | Published: 07th Feb 2018