For a leading retailer in Nürnberg we are currently searching for a Senior Digital Customer Journey Analyst for the Digital Analytics team. You will be responsible for driving measurement and insight techniques in order to optimise the consumer experience across all digital channels.
- Support the department in making a clear and aligned digital vision and strategy
- Internal consulting and gathering of objectives and requirements from stakeholders with regards to insights generation and best consumer journey practices.
- Translate the digital consumer journey into a measurable and visual framework.
- Analyse main consumer segments to identify key use cases.
- Act as a thought leading regarding digital consumer journey.
- 5+ years work experience in a digital environment, minimum of 3 years in an analytical position.
- Completed studies in a field related to digital or marketing topics.
- Extensive knowledge of various different digital landscapes (web, mobile, CRM, social media, etc).
- Knowledge of KPI framework creation as well as with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience of working within an international environment would be a plus.
- Business fluency in English, additional languages welcome.
For consideration please send your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial confidential phone conversation.