For one of our Tier 1 Strategy clients in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for an In-house Senior Digital Competitor Analyst with a background in the Financial Services sector. The role will include roughly 30% travel, primarily in the Nordrhein-Westfalen area.
• Primarily focusing on the Financial Services and Insurance industries, you will work closely with client's IT departments to compare services offers to their competitors.
• Prepare benchmarking studies and deliver analysis in order to develop meaningful recommendations and solutions for clients
• Create suggestions on how clients can improve their products
• Develop ideas to incorporate digital trends and technologies to ensure that the best possible product is being offered
• Advanced degree in a relevant field (ideally in IT or business administration)
• 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience within the IT and digital space, ideally within a consulting environment
• Good knowledge of the Financial Services / Insurance industry
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Passion for benchmarking and digital transformation
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Fluency in German and English
• Ability and willingness to travel locally, up to 30% of the time
For consideration please send us your application documents (CV, academic certificates and salary expectations) to email@example.com or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Key words: benchmarking, bench-marking, competitor analysis, IT analysis, infrastructure analysis, digital, transformation, innovation, financial services, banking, insurance, versicherung, in-house consulting, düsseldorf, köln, essen, dortmund
Ref: BBH7914 | Published: 15th Jun 2018