Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS Cloud -up to £500 a day - London
We are currently working with a leading lifestyle and hospitality client based in London who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working with Cloud technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a company that sells a product or retail experience. You will not be considered if you do not have this.
- Experience in documenting infrastructure details
- Designing secure and scalable infrastructure using cloud IaaS platforms (focus on Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting developers towards building scalable web applications based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Administration of Linux-based systems (Ubuntu/Debian/Centos, Bash scripting)
- Creating continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Codeship)
- Building reproducible development environments (Docker)
- Working as part of Agile software development teams (sprints, standups, collaboration, gitflow)
- Debian/Ubuntu/Centos at least 5 years
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Packer, Terraform
- MySQL and MongoDB (clustering)
- AWS SNS, SQS, S3, EBS, RDS, EC2, API Gateway
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ella North on firstname.lastname@example.org