SENIOR DESIGN RESEARCHER
Our client, a boutique insurance start-up in the Insurance sector, working across all life areas, from health to car to retirement and anything in-between, are currently searching for a Senior Design Researcher.
- As a senior researcher, you are experienced in different qualitative research methods from screening the right participants and designing relevant research activities to conducting the interviews and carrying the insights through analysis phase.
- You are passionate about experimenting with new research and analysis methods and demonstrate confidence planning and leading projects and deliverables accordingly.
- If you also have experience with quantitative methods or digital ethnography, even better.
- You are excited by the challenge to uncover latent needs and translate them into meaningful opportunities for the organisation.
- You communicate extremely well verbally as well as visually and you enjoy working closely with colleagues to adapt opportunities to actionable realities.
- You manage client priorities and relationships and are able to handle different stakeholder needs.
You have worked as a hands-on researcher for at least 4 years, ideally have a master’s degree in design research or a closely related field (design thinking, service design) and you are fluent in German and English.
For consideration please send your CV as well as your salary expectations to email@example.com
Ref: BH5656 | Published: 21th Nov 2016