Position: Senior Consultant (Financial Services)
Location London, United Kingdom
Basic Salary: £50,000 - £75,000
Taking a key leadership in helping build & grow the Financial Services practice for one of the most successful, global Boutique consultancies.
The consultancy itself has a global footprint working in Europe, US, South East Asia & Oceania but despite this the consultancy is recognised for its original quirky culture which is of upmost importance to their brand identity.
This is an opportunity to take ownership over a rapidly growing consultancy known for its excellence in client delivery & ensuring business value is felt within Business & IT Transformation programmes.
This role will be a key driving force to the FS practice which brings in a third of the consultancies revenue, providing PPM solutions to global Investment banking clients.
The Position requires a consultant that is versatile in the following areas:
- Practice development & leadership- Displaying gravitas in internal teams of consultants as well as managing client engagements at C-suite level.
- Proven PPM Delivery experience working within Business & I.T transformation engagements with an in depth knowledge of the operational changes from Regulation & Compliance.
- Demonstrate ability to influence c-suite stakeholders meeting utilisation targets between 90%-100%.
- Business development- Track record for spearheading or significantly contributing to activities such as working on bids, RFI's or continuing to expand current client accounts.
- Entrepreneurial flare with the ability to identify opportunities in the consulting market for creating a differentiated offering / solution and how to market the brand externally with potential clients.
- Track record of leading teams > 5 with varied skill sets (PM, BAs, Architects, Developers).
- Also acknowledges Candidates from Finanacial Services Industry.
- Considered an expert within either one of the following areas ;
- Project management experience Business & I.T Transformation exposure
- Middle Office (risk & compliance) as well as trading portfolios
- Project, portfolio or programme management within Investment banking experience
- Change management methodologies
- Client facing professional manner
The business is a mature organisation committed to the development of it most vital asset - its people
Please contact Stuart Daly for more information - email@example.com - 0203 405 3518