The Role and Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Senior Consultant for a London based Asset Management data provider. The role will be reporting to the Support Manager - EMEA, the role involves (but is by no means limited to):
- Business Account Development:
- Oversight and management of all flow workload for a set of existing business accounts
- In depth knowledge of the existing accounts and history.
- Provision of expert advice to clients around their feed requirements
- Periodical service reviews with the clients.
- Work very closely with the Existing Business Sales Manager, involved in any strategic decisions and new opportunities.
- General point of escalation for the Support Team and source of data, product and technical expertise;
- Databases, vendor methodology
- Client data usage
- Team leadership
- Effective management of group workload
- Sensible delegation linked to progression & targets
- Constructive feedback and training
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Effective communication in French, both written and verbal.
- Previous work experience in the financial data industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and ability to work as well as independently
- Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field