**Senior Category Manager** ** 12 Month Contract** **£550**
A Local Authority based in the city of London are looking to take on a Senior Contract Manager to assist with a large IT project.
the successful candidate will have experience dealing and negotiating with large IT supplies like: BT, Ericsson and Microsoft.
The focus is on ICT and developing in-house capabilities through partnering relationships with suppliers; cost efficiency's in future years through in sourcing are expected.
- ? Advanced communication skills.
- ? Knowledge of EU Procurement Law including but not limited to OJEU
- ? Knowledge of Government Procurement Services, Frameworks
- ? Good understanding of equality and inclusions principles and regulations relating to public sector procurement.
- ? Innovator - Able to shape new ideas that deliver business value and drive these through to implementation
- ? Strong Problem Solver - ability to identify and resolve issues with speed ? Personable - able to build trusting relationships fast
- ? Business results orientated - focused on delivering value that will directly lead to achievement of business results defined in the Category strategy
- ? Strategic and independent thinker - able to think strategically and offer new ideas to challenge/influence the status quo in support of the business strategy
- ? Customer driven - understands the customer needs that will support delivery of the business strategy and implements these where appropriate
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months
Pay: £550 (Inside ir35)