- Independent definition and provision of new reporting solutions and development of reporting strategies.
- Independent review of requirements for new BI reports and technical consultation of internal departments regarding the development of specialised concepts for new reports & cubes.
- Independent technical conception and implementation of complex logical meta-data models, reports & cubes.
- Responsibility for acceptance, deployment, operation and efficient operation of the newly developed BI reports.
- Support for the permanent further development of guidelines and quality parameters, which enable an efficient and resource-friendly reporting operation of developments.
- Involvement in the development of a self-service BI platform and appropriate coaching of the specialist areas.
- Presentation of reporting solutions for group or department management as well as in board meetings.
- Completed studies in economics, business informatics, computer science or comparable field.
- 4+ years professional experience in business intelligence.
- Extensive experience in the design and creation of reports & cubes with the help of reporting tools (Microsoft SSAS, SSRS, Cognos)
- Knowledge of creating visually appealing mobile BI solutions & dashboards.
- First experience in Big Data would be advantageous.
- Very good knowledge in SQL / PL-SQL, databases (typically Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS).
- Business fluent German and English
For consideration, please send us your CV, earliest start date and salary expectations and we will be in touch for an initial conversation.
Ref: BBHH6625 | Published: 10th Oct 2017