Senior BI Developer - Leading High-Street Fashion Retailer - £55k plus benefits - Central London
My client, a leading high-street fashion retailer, is looking for a Senior BI Developer to support the design, implementation and maintenance of a new data warehouse / BI environment. You will be joining at the start of one of the most exciting Greenfield Projects in the retail market at the moment.
A key part of the role will be to liase with business units and business analysts to understand reporting requirements and then provide solutions to any DB/BI problems.
- The successful applicant will have experience and a strong understanding of retail environments and processes.
- 5 years + experience in the design, support and maintenance of SQL based data warehouse/BI environments
- Experienced in the scoping, design and implementation of BI/Data Warehouse solutions in a retail environment
- 2 years + experience developing reports using SSRS in an enterprise environment based on complex data structures.
- 2 years + experience of SSAS including maintenance of cubes.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be 'hands on'.
- Applicants must have excellent analytical skills, the ability to work to deadlines and to take a task from design through to implementation and documentation.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Retail. If not, then please don't apply to the role.
If you are interested in finding out more information, then please get in contact with me on 0203 405 3523 or email your CV to email@example.com