For a leading Financial Services client in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced (Senior) Applied Data Scientist.
- Create end-to-end analytical solutions, ranging from technical specification, internal business consulting, model development, conceptualisation and deployment.
- Work in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams delivering high-level insights to be rolled out on a global scale.
- Create innovative algorithms and methodologies to offer tangible improvements to the business.
- Evaluate and propose new tools and technologies to meet the needs of the global organisation.
- 3rd level DevOps support.
- Complete fluency in English, German is a bonus.
- 3+ years experience in data analysis and in developing quantitative models.
- Solid background in applied statistics, mathematics, artificial intelligence or in the big data domain.
- Experience in using analytic techniques to solve business problems and to liaise and educate business stakeholders.
- Experience in synthesising data into actionable business insights.
- Excellent experience with data management and statistical languages such as R, Scala & Python.
- Ability to implement and deploy predictive models on the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Spark)
- Experience in data visualisation would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH7205 | Published: 08th Nov 2017