Senior Analyst (French Speaking) - Retail - up to 65k - South West London
Our Client our looking for a Senior Analyst responsible for delivering analysis that is timely, accurate, insightful, actionable, and closely matched to their external clients needs. In this role you will have responsibility for the delivering and driving the analytical agenda within a defined workstream.
You must be able to design analysis projects and employ analytical solutions to solve business issues. MUST SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH.
- Data manipulation (3+ years) - analysing large volumes of data in raw form and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies required
- Experience in Retail (preferably grocery/ category management / FMCG)
- Technical (3+ years): experience of coding languages SQL and SAS, plus highly proficient in Excel
- Experience of segmentation and/or predictive modelling delivery to drive customer insight development
- Experience of presenting analytical information to senior stakeholders
- Good experience leading a team and influencing senior people
- Project Planning: capable of planning and managing multiple projects, including junior team members, ensuring successful and quality delivery.
- Proficient with MS Office: PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of generating actionable insight out of data
If interested please get in touch on 02034055953 or email email@example.com