Agile Coach/Scrum Master - Retail - Up to 65k, Plus benefits - East Midlands
My client is looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for the Online Services team whom will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of features to the ecommerce website and other software solutions.
This role requires that you have an exceptional proven background as a Scrum Master and someone who knows the difference between being a leader whilst serving the team.
Client is looking for individuals with:
- Delivered value in an automated BDD framework i.e. Cucumber, SpecFlow, etc…
- Exceptional knowledge and / or experience of Kanban
- Strong knowledge and experience of XP practice
- Driven Continuous Improvement cycles inclusive of Kiazen's, Kata's, etc…
- Proven experience in successfully facilitating the delivery of agile projects, end to end
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with individuals and groups
- Is able to facilitate and demonstrate value-add principles.
- Proven approach with Test Driven Development teams
- Worked in a Continuous Integration environment
- Collaborate and communicate with different teams and triage issues across teams when needed
- Extensive Experience working with commerce platforms
- Experience of working on IBM WebSphere Commerce Server platform
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 405 5953 for more details!