Scrum Master (ESB Integration) - Ladies Fashion Retail - Paying Up to 75k - Surrey
My client requires a Scrum Master to join the team as they go through a very exciting period of change across the whole of the Business. MUST have experience of an integration into an ESB.
As a SCRUM Master in IT/Change you must be capable of acting as a Scrum Master Scrum Teams across the business. Proven experience of successfully influencing and building respect from the Scrums Teams and key stakeholders; demonstrating passion and willingness to invest time and effort with all involved to get the job done.
Retail experience a plus but not essential
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
- MUST have experience of an integration into an ESB.
- Worked on Previous ERP Implementation projects.
- Proven experience of working as a successful Scrum Master in software/ product development (minimum 3 years)
- Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, Coach or relative proven experience
- Proven experience in successfully facilitating the delivery of agile projects, end to end
- Responsible for daily stand ups, product backlog reviews, print planning.
- Working with PMs to understand the priority of programme deliverables.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with individuals and groups
- Is able to facilitate and demonstrate value-add principles.
- Lead teams through Agile
The Scrum Master is the guardian of the agile framework and you must be able to provide leadership in Agile/Scrum concepts and principles, and be able to lead a team to self-organisation.
If you would like to be part of this the send CV to email@example.com or call on 0203 405 5953 for more details!