ROLE: Salesforce Developer
DEPARTMENT: IT Development Team
This role includes day to day analysis, development and testing, to progress project and small enhancements to Salesforce.com and integration with core systems.
- Development and support of Salesforce
- Documentation of practice, processes and software.
- Maintain the integrity of systems or services by fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in a timely fashion.
- Ensure proper implementation of changes in accordance with agreed Change Management procedures.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent experience are preferred as minimum.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Solid experience of Salesforce development
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies
- Force.Com development using Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL and integration with 3rd party tools
- Salesforce support experience
- Salesforce configuration (admin) experience.
- Salesforce data Integration
- Salesforce Communities or Portal experience
- The ability to apply Salesforce best practice to all work
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment.
- Salesforce Lightning experience (App builder and components)
- Good understanding of Salesforce Email to Case.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Analytics.
- Investment Management experience
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable to carry out analysis, Salesforce configuration and support.
- Ability to work to deadlines & be delivery focused
- Willingness & aptitude to learn new skills
- Must demonstrate a pro-active attitude
- Must have client facing, good communication & presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently or within a team framework
- Flexible attitude to working hours