Risk/Senior Analyst - Insurance - Career development - £55k-£60k
Risk analyst or Senior analyst with 3 years + Risk experience through insurance audit, compliance or consultancy roles is currently required for a leading insurance company based in the heart of city.
Risk/Senior Analyst - Whilst reporting to the Risk Manager, you will be working with all members of the Risk team on different deliverables and projects. This role is for a candidate with risk management experience who is looking to advance and develop their career through moving into a role with breadth across all of risk management and visibility over multiple legal entities, together with exposure at C-suite level. The role involves providing credible second line challenge to the business; the experience required are outlined below.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Graduate, or of graduate calibre.
- Over 3 years; prior experience of Enterprise Risk Management or a focused risk area (e.g. Operational risk, Credit risk, etc.). Risk experience through insurance audit, compliance or consultancy roles will be considered.
- Progression towards ACII or similar designation is favourable but not essential.
- Extensive experience of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of key risk types as applicable to retail / commercial (re)insurance.
- Experience dealing with regulatory requirements and related reporting.
- Knowledge of Lloyds and the London Market is favourable but not essential.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a candidate with background or experience in ERM, risk assessment, risk administration, or implementing and enhancing risk systems, who enjoys owning and improving tasks from start to finish. You will help the wider Risk Team to develop and enhance the risk management framework across geographical business units and legal entities to improve risk taking and decision making. It offers exposure to all key business units and legal entities in the Group which operate across multiple jurisdictions with different regulatory regimes. As well as this, meetings with senior management across the organisation are regular and allow visibility of the & big picture; within the organisation.
If this is for you or for more information, please call Filmon on 0203 405 8337 or apply within.