A Regulatory project manager is required by one of London's leading asset management companies. The project manager will be responsible for the delivery of regulatory projects including the up coming implementation of MiFID II. The regulatory project manager where required will work with vendors or develop agile in-house solutions.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Conduct Risk and Issue Management.
- Stakeholder Management & Communications Planning.
- Management of third parties and vendor selection.
- Manage solution development.
- Develop delivery lifecycle documentation as per the internal methodology requirements, ensuring they are current and appropriately stored.
- Manage project financials including initial estimates, budgets and forecasts (desirable).
- Manage project resource allocation, co-ordinating resources to meet project objectives.
- Provide quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Assess business impact and prepare the business for change.
- Proven track record in implementing regulatory projects.
- Asset Management knowledge.
- Supporting agile development.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- A team player.
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Project Management Industry Qualification (desirable).