Please DO NOT apply for this opportunity unless you have experience within Quasar.
Initial six month contract for a London based Asset Manager.
- Analysis, design and development of the in house Quasar system and its modules
- Compliance with the client's code quality measurements, and industry best practice
- Documentation of practice, processes and software.
- Ensure proper implementation of changes in accordance with agreed Change Management procedures.
- Post live, providing third line support for the duration of the agreed warranty period.
- Fluent in Cache Object script programming language
- Cache classes
- Experience of full lifecycle development activity i.e.:
- Analysis and the production of technical specifications using sequence and activity diagrams etc. e.g. using Use Cases.
- creation and implementation of unit test (regression) scripts
- support of quality assurance and user acceptance test cycles
- deployment through structured environments for development, integration, quality assurance, user acceptance, production and disaster recovery
Experience - Desirable
- VC/m Version Control
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence / Agile SCRUM
- Experience of working within a Continuous Integration environment / automated unit testing
- XML and Web Services
- Good understanding of OO design principles
- Design patterns