A leading Fintech firm in the City are looking for a Quantitative Developer to join their Risk IT team. The firm build investment management solutions, working with leading asset and wealth managers.
This role will focus on:
- Working on the build of Risk and Operations toolkits within the companies bespoke trading/reporting platform.
- The team provide Performance analytics, Historical Risk analysis (Monte Carlo), portfolio construction tools.
- The firm are a Microsoft house and use a SQL Server database. Other technologies that are desirable are:
- The team is growing and you will work closely with the Head of Investment Operations as well as the wider quant and development teams.
- Experience working for asset and wealth managers is an advantage.
- Experience with financial data and portfolio construction tools is an advantage.
- SQL and Python experience needed
- Client facing skills needed
- Ability to communicate messages and ideas clearly to the business
- Autonomy is championed in the company