Project Support - Project Administrator - Insurance - Financial Services - Project Coordinator - London
An insurance client based in the city is looking for a Project Support to work within the Change Function supporting the Programme and Project Manager's directly.
Ideal person will come from a Project Support/Coordinator background working on large global change and transformation programmes. You will be very organised and meticulate and very comfortable dealing with senior level stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Project Support on large scale global change programmes - Business Facing not IT
- Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once on a large scale
- Able to coordinate lots of moving parts in a role
- Must have supported projects end to end - this will be evidenced in your CV
- Experience of dealing with multiple and senior level stakeholders
- MUST HAVE supported Programme and Project Manager's directly (not within a PMO function)
- Previous experience within Insurance or wider Financial Services
- MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK AND START IN THE NEW YEAR
Please get in touch via email ASAP, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in touch within 48 hours.
This role does not sit within a PMO Function and therefore we will not be considering PMO CV's at this current moment.