Project Support for a City based Private Banking Client
Initial 9 month contract
My client are implementing a new CRM within their London office as they are looking to rationalise their systems and get all offices onto the same one system.
They require a Business Analyst with either a background within PMO or Project Manager experience to come in and hit the ground running to help them deliver on this.
Dutie and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Project work streams
- Perform business impact analysis
- Update actions status Open issues and Risk log
- Identify and monitor Program dependencies within all Compliance initiatives
- Someone with KYC / AML would be an advantage
Please do not apply for this position unless you come from a Private Banking / Wealth Management background