Role - IT Deliver Project Manager
Company - Leading Asset Management firm
Reports to - Head of Change
Location - London
Salary- Up to £80,000 base + package
The firm is looking for an IT Delivery Project Manager to migrate the current IT infrastructure. They also want to build a common hub-wide IT infrastructure to enable joint working across all hub locations across their offices in Europe.
There is already a programme in place to migrate applications hosting to a new solution. This role will focus on delivering the overall IT set-up and migration programme with third party solution providers.
- To understand the existing infrastructure and applications required across the hub locations
- Migration to a common email/calendar solution across the hub
- To deliver a directory network to enable file sharing
- Analysis of target application hosting solution for high availability and non-HA apps
- Coordination of target IT Service Delivery Model
- Managing internal and external tech teams
- Oversight of relevant steering committee meetings
- Coordination of all testing activities
- To ensure all project reporting is completed both internally within the change team and externally
Skills and experience-
- Significant experience working as an IT delivery manager/IT programme manager with exposure to financial services industry.
- Prior experience with supporting high availability applications and understanding of the related technical requirements a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of solutions covering application hosting, networking, voice and telephony, application migration, DR and BCP
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Prior experience working with teams in France or Belgium a significant advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills. Knowledge of French an advantage
- Strong ownership mindset to quality of deliverables and delivery to timescale and budget
- The person in this role is expected to be hands on with the execution of the testing in some cases as well as managing and coordinating the test plan
- Deadline focused
- Dynamic and pro-active approach
- Need to have a strong understanding of the IT infrastructure and application hosting within financial services/asset management industry to be sensitive to business impact of delivering high availability application support.
- The role will demand the holder can operate at various levels.
- He/she will be expected to plan, control and manage the test plans for all projects and, in a relatively small organisation, it is critical that he/she is also comfortable and capable of executing many aspects him/herself.
Get in contact with Jamie ASAP on 0203 405 3521 / firstname.lastname@example.org