Project Manager - Business Change - GDPR - Legal - Regulatory - Compliance - Insurance - Financial Services - Data Regulation - Immediate Start
A leading insurance business is looking for a Business Change Project Manager to work on a number of business change projects around compliance - including GDPR.
The ideal candidate will have hands on Project Management experience across compliance projects and able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills. An exciting opportunity working with a leading insurance brand on a business transforming regulation.
- Working on legal, regulatory, mandatory projects from a business change perspective - ideally GDPR/data protection projects
- Strong evidence of working with influential senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of conflict resolution
- Able to work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure business in compliant with the regulation
- Good understanding of the GDPR regulation and how it will impact the business
- Strong recent experience across Insurance/Financial Services
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and able to interview next week!
Please get in touch ASAP if this is of an interest - when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. Please note that due to time constraints we are unable to contact every applicant, if your experience is suitable we will be in touch within 48 hours.