Project Manager - Insurance - Regulation change - Business Change - Delivery
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Project Manager to support multiple business SME's working on a regulatory programme. The ideal person will come from an Insurance background and has experience working on regulatory projects from a business change perspective.
- Regulatory change project manager experience
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly their stakeholder engagement skills through examples
- Strong experience within business change working business SME's
- Experience working with multiple workstreams concurrently
- Must have insurance experience, either within the Lloyds market or general insurance
Please get in touch with Daniel Pillai ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly focusing on regulation change). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.
Ref: BBBH7782_1524654750 | Published: 25th Apr 2018