A Digital Platform provider for the Asset and Wealth Managememt sector is looking for a strong Project Manager to work within its Client Services team and help roll out its producs onsite at clients. The Client Services team is responsible for the management of all the firm's client projects (both new clients and changes to ongoing contracts). Projects vary in size and complexity, and could involve any of the firm's product offerings, including Client Reporting solutions, Web Content Management systems, and Fund Tool products. The firm is a global provider of digital marketing and client reporting tools that help asset managers attract and retain investor assets. Since 2002, the team of industry experts has been using digital media to transform the way that financial information is presented, shared and consumed.
Its clients include some of the world's largest asset managers and the firm has an ever expanding Global presence.
- Oversee, drive, and ultimately own implementation activities for multiple enterprise client projects running concurrently
- Gathering and understanding all client requirements during the initial phase of the project
- Production of key documents, including Project Initiation, Project plan, and Sprint and Status ReportsProvide proactive input into the continual improvement of the firm's processes and solutions
- Translate technical concepts to business organizations and enable clients to drive prioritization and functional requirements
- Work with clients across multiple business units to identify key dependencies and all needed stake holders
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of IT terminology gained ideally through an IT related degree or relevant work experience
- Exceptional documentation skillsAbility to deliver successful and timely implementation projects with a proven track record
- Drive for self-development and a desire to be an active participant in the growth of Kurtosys
- Experience working with data drive solutionsClient-facing project management experience
- Experience working in an agile framework
- Experience working in a digital medium in the software industry