An exciting opportunity has been created within a new Portfolio Management Team at a Lloyd's of London insurer. My client, is a multinational insurer with an excellent reputation in the Lloyd's/London Market.
The role's primary focus is to develop, implement and manage the project/programme management approach and delivery framework across the UK & Global business. This will include the management of project tools, documentation, training material and internal project communication. In addition to this the role holder will provide assurance and governance activity across the active portfolio whilst continuously improving the internal processes and activities.
Previous experience required includes;
- Understanding of project and programme management tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with individuals at both a senior and junior level
- Previous experience within a PMO or Portfolio Office is a necessity
- P3O, Prince 2 or another project qualification would be advantageous
- Previous Project Management experience would also be advantageous but not a necessity