A leading Transport company in Central London are looking for an IT Project Manager on a contract basis to start in January.
Location - London
Contract length - 6 months min
Day Rate - £280 - £320 a day
Start date - must be able to start in January
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony refresh for one of the operating companies.
Key skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience as an IT PM
- Strong stakeholder management, including 3rd parties
- Must have been responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure across a multisite environment
- Strong IT infrastructure skills - ideally knowledge of VoIP / LAN / WAN
- Excellent people skills who has been involved in a fast paced environment
Please get in touch if you think you would be suitable - interviews next week!