IT Project Manager - Retail - BAU
We are currently working with a leading global multichannel retailer with International expansion and constant UK growth that are evolving at a phenomenal rate. Therefore they are on the lookout for driven and entrepreneurial people to join there ever expanding and extremely exciting 5yr change piece.
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery and scope of prioritised business or IT projects on time and to quality. The PM needs to come in and work on the organisations Wholesale processes and experience in this area would be advantageous.
The successful candidate requires the following skills:
1. Retail experience - Working in the retail market and understanding of change projects within this space.
2. Full knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Waterfall, Agile and KANBAN)
3. Experience in BAU projects
4. Experience in running and understanding Wholesale projects
5. Being able to define the processes, relating to how Projects should look and how they are run.
6. Excellent time management and budget handling.
7. Technically competent and savvy, able to hold their own with technical team members
8. A self-starter, highly motivated, and dynamic, capable of working with minimal management supervision.
This is a fantastic role and one that doesn't come around often! You will have the opportunity to create a lasting Project Management practice and shape the future delivery of projects across the globe!
Apply now to avoid missing out!
Contact Amar Chohan on 0203 405 3509 or firstname.lastname@example.org