Digital IT Project Manager - Retail - Change Management
We are currently working with a leading global multichannel retailer with International expansion and constant UK growth that are evolving at a phenomenal rate. Therefore they are on the lookout for driven and entrepreneurial people to join there ever expanding and extremely exciting 5yr change piece.
As a Digital IT Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery and scope of prioritised business or IT projects on time and to quality. They are changing the way they work and the approach to the software that they build and by joining them at this time you will help shape there new operating model and define the culture that they believe will help them drive change in there digital business.
They require a strong minded individual to react quickly and efficiently on a number of Digital related projects and show the skills to excel in Business Change and Transformation.
The successful candidate requires the following skills:
1. Retail experience - Working in the retail market and understanding of change projects within this space.
2. Full knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including Waterfall, Agile and KANBAN)
3. Experience in App's, Click & Collect, API Integration
4. Experience in running and understanding of Order Management projects
5. Being able to define the processes, relating to how Projects should look and how they are run.
6. Excellent time management and budget handling.
7. Technically competent and savvy, able to hold their own with technical team members
8. A self-starter, highly motivated, and dynamic, capable of working with minimal management supervision.
This is a fantastic role and one that doesn't come around often! You will have the opportunity to create a lasting Project Management practice and shape the future delivery of projects across the globe!
Apply now to avoid missing out!
Contact Ella North on 0203 405 5953 or firstname.lastname@example.org