A global leading organisation are currently seeking a talented Project Manager to join their established team.
You will work in an innovative cross-functional team using leading edge technologies to design, build and support risk data-centric solutions including analytical and geospatial products.
- Professional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of owning full project life cycle - min 2 year's exp
- Facilitation and coordination of business/user requirements gathering experience from key stakeholders and end users
- Evidence of planning and executing roadmaps, releases and iterations
- Proactive management of risks, reaction to issues and change under pressure
- Evidence of building high-performing teams
- Solid grounding in one or more project management methodologies
- Agile expeirence - desirable
- Commercial awareness
- Degree educated in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Science or Computer Science)