My Client is a Boutique Consultancy with an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who has worked within Commercial Lines Insurance. You will be 100% onsite with the client (no / very little travel) but managing the French Work Streams of the Business Change Programme and there for will need to speak Fluent French.
The job holder will demonstrate excellent PM skills and experience operating within a complex environment. You will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, control and managing of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives within agreed project constraints such as scope, time and budget to enhance service delivery to Pro's clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have COMMERCIAL LINES Insurance experience.
- Must be fluent in French
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position and solid track record of delivering complex projects
- PRINCE2 or PSP or have an equivalent project or change management qualification (e.g. PROSCI) is beneficial
- Project management knowledge / experience, including;
- Planning and organising skills, proficient in the use of MS Project or equivalent to create and maintain project plans
- Leadership qualities
- Strong process improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) skills
- Project budgeting skills
- Stakeholder management, with strong communication skills, assertive and able to challenge others if required
- experience of leading multi-discipline, multi-location virtual teams
- A proven ability to project manage, manage work flow, output and priorities in a change environment
- Experience of business process reviews and analysis
- A proven record of managing system and organisational change.
- A clear understanding of the impact of system and / or business change has on an organisation.
- Familiar with (re)insurance terminology used by different business areas (claims, underwriting, finance, etc)