Senior Digital Project Manager - Leading Fashion Brand - £75,000 Salary + Package
We are currently working with the UK's leading Fashion Retailer. My client is undergoing a large-scale change piece, replacing a number of their IT systems. They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a variety of different projects throughout the full project life cycle.
A key part of this role will be to build strong level relationships with stakeholders to recommend new and alternative solutions to ongoing projects. As the PM in the Digital team, experience working on projects within Customer care, Payments and Web Commerce is highly desirable. You will be able to implement your experience and knowledge of the market into the position.
You must have experience in Retail and IT. If you do not have experience in these areas, you will not be considered for the role.
- 5+ years of IT project management experience
- Experience of managing projects teams and direct reports
- Payments and Infrastructure experience
- Experience of managing at least 2 project lifecycles from start to finish
- Excellent Stakeholder and Vendor Management skills
If you are interested in finding out more information about the role, then please get in contact with me on 0203 405 3509 or email your CV to email@example.com