Project Lead (IT) - London - Consumer Goods - up to 55k
I am working with a Global Consumer Goods company looking for a Project Lead.
As a key member of the Business Applications team, the purpose of this role is to deliver projects across a range of technologies and business areas, including Trade Promotion Management, Field Sales, Retail, Business Planning and Forecasting, to support the continued growth of the brands.
Key job accountabilities:
o Deliver on time, on cost, projects of the highest quality.
- Participation in defining the business case, cost model and overall objectives of a project
- Effective Planning
- Excellent Communication, including animating Steering Groups with key stakeholders and publishing regular flash reports to keep all interested parties fully informed.
- Risk Management
- Vendor Selection and Contracts Preparation
o Ensure that all projects are properly resourced and supported by the business
- Business expectations converted into signed-off business requirements - Project governance by the key decision makers
- Integration into the existing application landscape involving appropriate contacts
- Testing and training completed by key users who will provide on-going first line support
o Provide high quality support to the key users and hence to the wider business community.
- During and after the projects
- Ensure the correct transfer of knowledge to ensure quality of operation
- Manage the supplier relationship for the escalation of support calls.
Open to industry background!
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com or call on 02034055953