Project Coordinator - PMO - Project Support
An insurance client based in the city is looking at a rollout of a new system and the subsequent business change within the Lloyd's market. The role of the Project Coordinator is integral in supporting the coordination of the implementation by business unit, to ensure that all recipients are fully ready to receive this change. The role of the Project Coordinator is not technical but requires strong people skills and organisation.
Ideal person will come from a PMO/Project Support background and will be very methodical, very well organized, personable and confident with dealing with multiple senior level stakeholders.
- Advanced excel skills - able to manage multiple spreadsheets in an effective way
- Proven use of Macro's and Formula
- Lloyd's of London Market Experience (MUST)
- Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once on a large scale
- Able to coordinate lots of moving parts in a role
- Experience with dealing with multiple and senior level stakeholders on the phone and face to face