Project Coordinator - Project Support - Personal Assistant (PA) - Executive Assistant (EA) - Insurance - Contract - London - City
An insurance client based in the city is looking at a rollout of a new system and the subsequent business change within the Lloyd's market. The role of the Project Coordinator is integral in supporting the coordination of the implementation by business unit, to ensure that all recipients are fully ready to receive this change. The role of the Project Coordinator is not technical but requires strong people skills and organisation.
Ideal person will come from a support background either as a Project Coordinator, Project Support, Personal Assistant (PA) or Executive Assistant (EA) or from a similar support function and will be very methodical, very well organized, personable and confident with dealing with multiple senior level stakeholders.
- Previous insurance experience (preferably in the Lloyd's of London Insurance market)
- Experience working within a PA/EA or a similar support function role
- Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once on a large scale
- Able to coordinate lots of moving parts in a role
- Experience with dealing with multiple and senior level stakeholders on the phone and face to face
- Strong excel skills - able to manage multiple spreadsheets in an effective way
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP on 0203 405 3513 or email@example.com