Programme Manager - Integration - M&A - Business Change - Insurance - Financial Services - Scotland
A Scotland based Client is looking for a Programme Manager to lead the integration of a new entity to the business.
Ideal person will come from a Programme Manager background working on post acquisition integrations from a business perspective. You will be able to face off to senior level executives and be trusted to work autonomously to deliver the integration.
- Experience leading large scale post acquisition integrations as a Business Programme Manager
- Able to face off to senior level executives across both entities
- Strong upwards and downwards communication
- Must have end to end delivery experience - from strategic plans to implementation
- Must be able to work closely with various business areas so requiring a Programme Manager who has worked within several business areas as opposed to being an SME in one.
- MUST HAVE previous experience within Insurance or wider Financial Services
- There will be travel to various Scotland based offices as part of the role so should be happy to travel as part of the role.
Please get in touch via email ASAP, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in touch within 48 hours.