- Programme Manager - Customer Digital - Interim - **£500 p/day**
My client, a leading local authority is delivering an ambitious Customer Digital Programme to implement digital where it matters, enhance the customer experience and realise significant financial savings. Digital is a key element of the Council's three-year plan. The Customer Digital Programme is a significant priority for the organisation requiring cross functional delivery across all areas of the Council to achieve the agreed outcomes. The organisation is realising significant annualised savings over the next three financial years and the Customer Digital Programme is a key contributor to this saving.
- Take overall responsibility for day-to-day delivery of the Digital Programme across the Council
- Communicate the vision of the Digital Programme and transmit energy and enthusiasm to the programme team and wider stakeholders
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective working relationships with senior stakeholders across the Council. Be the 'person to go to' on programme issues for the senior management team across the Council
- Responsible for providing direction to the programme team ensuring that delivery is at pace and remains focused on priority deliverables
- Provide expertise from a delivery perspective working closely with senior stakeholders
- Ensure that good practice in digital led change is targeted and embedded across the relevant areas of the Council
- Assure programme reporting making sure that is relevant, accurate and timely
- Attend relevant programme governance meetings ensuring that matters are communicated succinctly and issues are addressed in a timely way
- Manage the programme budget ensuring that it is forecast and spent within agreed parameters.
Must have's & desirables
- The ability to manage difficult stakeholders in a sensitive political environment is a must
- Candidates must also have the ability and willingness to roll their sleeves up if necessary.
- This is a challenging programme, and to be successful you must have strong communication and diplomacy skills.
- Local Authority experience will be seen as desirable, but not a must.
In order to be put forward for this high profile programme of works, please get in touch with Antony Hayes on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 405 5690