Programme Manager - Insurance - Brexit - IT - TOM - London - Sussex
A leading Insurance company is looking for a Programme Manager to deliver their IT Target Operating Model (TOM) as part of their Brexit Initiative. This role will be based across London and Sussex so you should be able to commute to both locations on a weekly basis.
Ideal person will be a seasoned Programme Manager with experience delivering IT Programmes (applications, system and software) within the Insurance and Financial Services arena. You must be able to demonstrate examples of exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Programme Manager within Insurance
- Delivery of large scale IT driven programmes (not infrastructure) within a complex environment
- Clear examples of management of C-level and Board level stakeholders across UK and Europe.
- Experience of delivering programmes from the initial TOM to final delivery
- Adaptable and Pragmatic - able to steer programme in the right direction and align to political changes
- Desirable - European Languages
Must be available to start ASAP. Please get in touch with Meera Joshi, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in touch within the next 48 hours.