Programme Coordinator - Insurance - Contract - London
An insurance client based in the city is looking for a Programme Coordinator to sit within their Group Function. The role of the Programme Coordinator is integral in supporting the coordination of the change projects across various business units to provide a consolidated view.
Ideal person will come from a Programme Coordination background working on large global change and transformation programmes. You will be very organised and meticulate and very comfortable dealing with senior level stakeholders.
- Experience working as a Programme Coordinator on large scale global change programmes
- Able to add structure and governance to projects/programmes
- Strong organizational skills - able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once on a large scale
- Able to coordinate lots of moving parts in a role - provide consolidated view of various change projects
- Experience with dealing with multiple and senior level stakeholders
- Desirable - previous experience within insurance
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP on 0203 405 3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org