I'm currently supporting a global organization through an IT transformation that's going from a heavily traditional decentralized model to a centralized one, striving for standardized processes, models and technology.
My Client requires an experienced Information Technology Program Manager to be accountable for all activities relating to service management projects including infrastructure and service deployment, We need a real leader as this role will also include managing and directing four senior project managers.
- Experience of Project and Program Management within IT transformational change leading programs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of people, including direct reports, client resources, or other service provider resources as applicable.
- Demonstrated success implementing IT programs in larger companies, coordinating complex relationships and priorities to ensure full stakeholder engagement across a global work force.
- Expertise across all stages of the IT project cycle: assessment, design and implementation.
- Ability to drive change across a global work force.
- Willingness and ability to travel when required.