My client are looking for an Product Manager to deliver a Digital Policy Administration System.
You must have experience in Agile Business Analysis , and Project Management.
- Develop key business knowledge to drive future enhancements of the business front/back office processes and customer facing solutions as well as work with the sponsors and project teams to define project goals, scope and timelines.
- Capture, define, prioritise and document business requirements
- Produce and manage well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria from undefined and unstructured information
- Create and maintain the project backlog
- Overcome project impediments and report regularly on progress
- Work closely with technical suppliers to deliver a fully functional insurance Policy Administration System (PAS)
- Ensure that all changes to requirements are well-thought through, implications considered, discussed with all relevant stakeholders, sized appropriately, implemented and tested.
- Own the end to end systems journey for buy from Quotation to Policy acceptance including renewals.
- Own the end to end systems journey for claims from FNOL to claim settlement or claim refusal.
- Own acceptance testing for all features and bug fixes. Sign off on all project deliverables
- Communicate regularly with all internal and external stakeholders and manage stakeholder needs, providing technical expertise in insurance policy administration when implementing new requirements, to ensure their solutions are fit for purpose and performing at optimal levels.
- Ensure the interfaces between the PAS and all partners, service providers and internal stakeholders work seamlessly
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant product management, product owner, or business analysis experience in an agile environment
- 5+ years in software development
- Knowledge of insurance systems and processes
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) a plus
- Subject Matter Expert in insurance policy administration
- Expert in Agile Scrum methodologies and Product Owner role, as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Story Mapping
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs