PMO Analyst - Permanent
This is an IT transformation journey to simplify, standardise and centralize the technology landscape. The objective is to create the foundation from which it can drive the digitization agenda of the newly formed cluster of Transport & Logistics brands. The first step in the IT Strategy is to put in place a core IT team that can deliver standard IT services.
This position is for a PMO Analyst to be part of a global IT transformation in a real greenfield environment - building IT functions from scratch. This position will be in their service management team. This will be assisting the Project Managers and Programme Managers in the project delivery. In need of someone that is organised, confident, and sociable. Excellent verbal/writing communication skills is vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PMO analyst to be part of a rare and unique journey where they would learn a lot about transformation projects on a global scale and in a greenfield space. This is a role that will offer career progression as the company wants to build the team from within.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related experience/certifications.
- Experienced at a PMO analysis level
- RAID Logs - Status Reporting - Report producing
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum environments
- Experienced in IT Infrastructure/SDLC change projects
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to project lifecycle
- Good prioritization skills
- Persuasive, clear communication and advisory skills
- Strong interpersonal skills/personal impact
- Solves challenges based on accurate identification of underlying factors/causes and is aware of the impact of proposed solutions outside their own immediate area
- Highly motivated
- Works well under pressure and can navigate uncertainty