My client a London based Asset Manager are looking for Performance Analyst with the following skill set;
* Drive the LDN Performance Measurement Team and assist the team in GVA with various Performance related tasks across locations.
* Full backup between the two LDN Performance Measurement and Attribution team members. Provision of timely and accurate performance measurement & control reports to individuals in group offices around the world concentrating on London and Tokyo managed portfolios.
* Liaison with other departments for Performance related topics from a LDN perspective. Key outputs:
* Standard & adhoc periodical composite reports, flash reports and benchmarks to various business units.
* Review of ex Post portfolio statistics i.e. turnover, risk ratios etc.
* GIPS composite maintenance in the yearly LDN and TKY GIPS verification.
* Use and maintenance of performance software systems such as Factset, Bi-Sam & in house performance systems.
* Provision and maintenance of Portfolio Characteristics, Turnover and Market Cap Breakdown.
* Back up for Analyst Performance System maintenance checks.
* Other ad-hoc or project work as delegated to you
* Maintain effective working relationships with other Performance team members in LDN and GVA, PAM internal clients.
Decision Making Authority
* Entry point for Performance Measurement in LDN and working under the direct supervision of Performance Team Head based in GVA.
Key Performance Indicators
* Completion of assigned monthly tasks to deadlines.
* Meeting pre-set objectives as assigned by team head. Qualifications:
* Educated in a numerate discipline (A level).
* CIPM certified
* Knowledge of all asset types: equities, bonds, derivatives, etc.
* Knowledge of GIPS performance standards.
* Advanced Excel skills and a competent user of attribution software.
* Technically competent in the analytical use of data
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Minimum 5 years performance experience gained in an asset management environment. Values & Behaviours:
* Results oriented.
* Collegiate with good team working skills.
* Good organization skills - able to plan and manage time effectively to achieve and meet objectives.
* Able to manage requests for internal/external information in a timely and efficient manner.
* Knowledge and application of software packages in order to carry out job requirements.
* Able to produce project work on time.
* Open to sharing performance knowledge with other team members.