A performance and risk data analyst is required by a leading asset management company in The City.
(Data Analyst, Data Management, Performance Analyst, Performance Data, Operations, Fund Manager, Fund Management, Investment Manager, Investment Management, Asset Manager, Asset Management)
The data analyst will:
- Undertake data management and control tasks for the Performance & Risk team, including validation of data loaded into B-One and ad-hoc index requests
- Comply with procedures and controls within own area of responsibility, recommending improvements where suitable
- Liaise with IT and Operations teams and third party software vendors to ensure data and systems issues are resolved.
- Look for opportunities to extend the service offering across the front office
- To provide an efficient and cost effective service to internal & external clients and management. Such service to be provided on a timely basis and in accordance with agreed service levels
- Undertaking data management and control tasks for the Performance team, with input or guidance from the Manager, including validation of data loaded into B-One.
- Support Ad-Hoc Requests especially around index data, so experience of different benchmark calculation and methodologies, in particular performance related data and attributions.
- To assist with any new developments/ projects to improve efficiency/productivity and raise the profile of the Data Management Office (DMO)
- Manage opportunities to leverage vendor offerings in the market to drive quality, STP, reduce risk and cost.
- Experience in performance or risk function within an investment manager
- Performance system experience
- Index vendors and their data
- Organised and structured approach
- Analytical and data manipulation skills
- Non Development IT exposure
- Good communication and skills
- Degree, preferably in subject with mathematical content
- Investment related qualification
- Understanding of investment manager trade life cycle
- Business analysis & Change Management
- Diverse investment data experience.
- Stakeholder Management