With a good working knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience in working in either the insurance or financial services industry, you will play a big part in designing functional workflows and system implementation of the workflows. Other responsibilities for the role are performing business process modelling using Visio, working closely with clients and/or the business to identify then analyse core business processes and workflows, and executing test scripts against new system functionality to ensure that the system meets requirements.
Experience of converting business requirements into high level technical solutions and specifications is essential.
Essential skills for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience in development and support of financial services applications
- At least 3-5 years experience as a systems analyst on large and complex projects within an insurance, claim processing or pensions industry
- Strong skills in process mapping and business process re engineering
- GUI Design and development
- Skilled at business process analysis (to the degree that you can use an electronic tool such as MS Visio)
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience facilitating focus groups and workshops
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a leading global organisation, then call me as soon as possible - Tom Vincent - 0203 405 8335.
Ref: BBBH6407_1498838020 | Published: 30th Jun 2017